Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Spam Poetry

So now she uses a broom
by "Lori Moses"

Hello!

Here lies Sam Shay.

and a broken leg with scabies,
Cause Freddie does it for me!
I give him all my homework,
malaria and toothaches,
Which makes my parents glad.
but I'm feeling better now.
that I would like to make.
but I'm feeling better now.
When I come home from school.
I didn't shut the light.
and cinnamon raisin bread.
When I got on the school bus,
And then I felt a third and fourth.
but the joke was lost on me.
I had nosebleeds, measles, heat rash,
with some very painful sneezing,
I didn't do my reading.
while munching cookies, cakes, and chips
A nice warm bubble bath!
I asked, "Why are you pinching me?
eight spider bites and hair loss,
If I don't get it off my chest
Like history and math.

No comments: