Friday, January 20, 2006

The Cat & Consequences

Dcfc0008_10So, the big purchase for the weekend was a laser pointer from American Science & Surplus.  Wasn't the only thing I bought from them...



Dcfc0006_11...but it was surely what Hooper liked best.  She's fascinated by the little red dot.  And clearly doesn't want to know where it's coming from.  Too much fun.



Dcfc0003_13Carrie says more Vitamin A.  That Hooper can't see past her nose anyhow!

UPDATE FROM CARRIE!: Brian as I recall I never said that hooper could not see past her nose. I recall telling you that as a kid I ate alot of carrots in order to see in the dark. And the only reason I'm eating them now is because some one took away my smokes. It's been an awsome week!
FURTHER UPDATE!:  Of course, doll, I take full responsibility for impugning Hooper's vision.  Or rather, her perceptiveness.  And I do recall your carrot-based anecdote.  Carrots for cigs strikes me as a good trade.  Whatever's lost in cachet you can make up in volume!

No comments: