Friday, January 20, 2006

Four of a Kind: Brian's Version

9314d
Four jobs I've had: Hebrew school teacher's aide, projectionist, library assistant, law clerk.



14wcpic
Four movies I could watch over and over: Mr. Hayashi by Bruce Baillie, The End by Christopher Maclaine, Centuries of June by Joseph Cornell, Les Yeux Sans Visage by George Franju.



56608
Four places I've lived: San Francisco, CA, Brooklyn, NY, Lexington, VA, Olympia, WA



Four_of_a_kind
Four TV shows I love to watch: Look Around You, The Twilight Zone, TVW, Iron Chef.



Fourofakindbeatsafullhousebybua
Four places I've been on vacation: Dubrovnik, Yang Shuo, Calgary, the Bronx.



Gang_outtake
Four websites I visit daily: Gizmodo, The Volokh Conspiracy, Agoraphilia, Chase Me Ladies, I'm in the Cavalry.



Images
Four of my favorite foods: Sen-Sen, Marmite, Tomato Pickles, Bit-o-Honey.



Kearl_family
Four places I'd rather be: King Solomon's Reef, Carrie's studio, Coney Island, the Camera Obscura.



Game of four via Kyle Gann.

No comments: