Friday, January 20, 2006

Monday, December 12, 2005: Olives & Spectacles

Dcfc0001_20Sunday night Carrie and I had dinner at the Olive Garden.  It's hard to know exactly why, as the experience was every bit as mediocre - ok, vaguely distasteful - as we'd expected.  Everyone there was very nice, but the food has no character whatever.  And the room feels like a tarted up Denny's.  Though, actually, I like Denny's ok.  I guess it's the tarting up part I don't care for.  Anyway, we took it all for a learning lesson.  Should've gone with Ben Moore's.



Dcfc0002_10Next day, it was Ralph's instead, and cooking at home.   Carrie eyed the beeswax cosmetics, which she's quite fond of.  But they seem to price the stuff in troy oz.  A little rich for either of us.



Dcfc0005_11I thought the specs in the rack might make for some interesting visual effects.  They seem to just get in the way.  I guess x1.5 ain't all that strong.

No comments: