Monday, January 02, 2006

Sunday, September 25, 2005: The Further Adventures of the Frog & Toad

Dcfc0005_4Another late morning.  Here, Carrie's pecking away one the computer, catching up on her project, and sending emails to her friends.  She nicked a shirt of mine again (encouraged to do so, of course).
It's one of Matt McCormick's, of course, which he sent me recently.  A medium, unfortunately.  As Carrie says, "Small is a dying size."  A sad truth.  Especially  for pipsqueaks like myself.  Anyway, Peripheral Produce is indeed a fantastic projectm, and one that seems to work astonishingly well.  At least from my end, working with Matt is - and has always been - a real pleasure.  I just wish I sold him more videos!  Now there's an incentive to work harder on the movie-making.  Matt's provided the perfect place to sell videos.  At least for people like me who are only concerned about maximizing distribution, and don't care about charging rentals.  Maybe this is a good place to mention that I'll sell a print of anything of mine at cost?  And you can show it whenever you like.  Similarly, Matt sells tapes and DVDs at rock bottom prices.  And I'm really pleased to see how successful he's been.
Matt_mccormickHere you see Matt with another client.  Good old Mr.T.  Treat your momma right!  You gotta love that Mr. T.  I can't see him without thinking of Eden Stein, his biggest fan ever.  Wonder whatever happened to her...?  I last saw her in NYC several years ago, with her then-boyfriend.  Unfortunately, I failed to keep things up.  Which isn't all that unusual for me, sorry to say.
R4038711509Anyway, I leave you with this tragedy.  Er, travesty.  Manolo the Shoeblogger appended the caption "Froggy goes a-whoring."  Which I found very humorous.  There's a certain Lewis Carroll-cum-Ken Russell quality to it as well...

No comments: