Friday, January 20, 2006

Spreading the Meme...

ImagesSkelly Wright of Arbitrary & Capricious has spread a meme to me. And on my birthday, no less (October 28, that is...)!  The rules of the meme are as follows:



1.Go into your archives.
2. Find your 23rd post.
3. Post the fifth sentence (or closest to it).
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag five other people to do the same thing.



Ok, so the post is Wednesday, September 28, 2005: Varanus komodensis al fresco



And here's the fifth sentence:



Carrie suggested Value Village in Lacey, which I hadn't visited yet.

Rather more prosaic than Skelly's offering, which is here.  But I guess that rather fits the nature of this weblog.  Which a certain young lady (justly) dubbed "the Carrie Deming fanzine."



I'll pass this virus to Robert Sarvis, Chase Me Ladies, I'm the Cavalry, Liberty Belles, An Inclination to Criticize, and Post-Consumer.  Because there's at least some chance one of those people will actually read this...    

No comments: