Monday, January 02, 2006

Sunday, September 25, 2005 #2: Once Again, Moored at the Reef

Dcfc0006_2Carrie wasn't sure what she wanted for dinner.  But she nixed eating out.  So we were on out way to the grocery store, when we ran into Tracy.  Who just started working at the Reef.  Providing me a perfect excuse to go there even more frequently!  Unfortunately, she'll be replacing Kat, who's moving to SF.  But seeing as Tracy's tattoos approximate Kat's, I guess it's sorta appropriate.



Dcfc0010_1Carrie immediately changed her mind, and we headed in for dinner.  Fish sandwich for her and grilled swiss &c. for me.  As usual.  Tracy was still getting used to the prices.  And what they actually had on order.  Kat was noodling around on a computer in one of the booths, and helped her out...
Dcfc0011Here, Tracy was doing up the specials board to go out on the sidewalk.  I think minestrone was on special.  No thanks.
Dcfc0013_1Carrie drank a porter (so elegant, from a glass!).  I've got an IPA off to the side.  Tracy took the picture, putting me on the spot.  Which made the whole thing rather more fun.

No comments: